Friday 20 June 2014

More of my Paintings

Hello, it's been a while hasn't it? Well, good news, I'm back! I haven't been writing for while, occasionally, I do write down a few short stories but none of them really make me happy. Most of them seem really weird or immature and I was just never happy with them so I never really published any of them. Although, I have been working on a story, slightly larger and longer than i normally write but I'm going to keep it private for a while, maybe someday, I'll get the courage to share it with you guys. Anyway, I am going back to an old post of mine in which I shared a couple of my paintings with you and lately, I've done some very interesting pieces that I really want to share so here are a couple of new paintings that I have done!

Here is one piece that I did pretty recently using acrylic as the medium. It is a portrait of Abraham Lincoln



Here is a piece that I actually did a while ago but I just really love it and I want to share it with you.


Here is another piece that I also did a while back and again, I really like it so I wanted to share it with you.



Here is another recent piece that is actually a very African way of painting and it was inspired by an African artist named Chidi Okoye and it is a picture of mother and daughter.

So these are all the paintings that I am sharing at the moment. I have plenty more and when I'm ready, i'll share more! Hopefully you liked my paintings!

1 comment:

  1. I WUV YOUR PAINTINGS........ There So Amazing!!! <3 <3

    Your So Good At Art :P

    ReplyDelete